2015 Natcon BM agenda
This article details the Agenda for the Business Meeting of the 54th Australian National Science Fiction Convention (the Natcon in 2015) to take place at Swancon 40 in Perth, in the Hammersley South Room of the Pan Pacific, 207 Adelaide Terrace, Perth WA 6004, at 11.00am, Monday, 06 April, 2015.
1. Confirmation of the Minutes of the Previous Meeting.
2. Business Arising from the Previous Meeting.
3. Natcon Standing Committee Report
4. Site Selection for the 2017 National Convention
5. Ditmar Subcommittee report
6. Convention Reports
- a. 2014 – Continuum 10
- b. 2015 – Swancon 40
- c. 2016 – Contact 2016
7. Selection of the Standing Committee
8. Motions on Notice
9. General Business
- All positions on the Standing Committee of the Natcon Business Meeting will be up for re-election by the meeting.
- All bids for the 2017 Australian National Science Fiction Convention should be received by the Business Meeting chair David Cake before the start of the meeting, and representatives of the bid should be prepared to address the meeting.