From Australian sf information
→Introduction: Moved design nominations to Achievement, corrected art nominations, updated Ticonderoga nomination for achievement, commented on Atheling nominations, corrected Tracie McBride nom
* Cover art and internal illustrations, Andrew J McKiernan, for ''Andromeda Spaceways Inflight Magazine #46'', ASIM collective
* Cover art, Andrew J McKiernan, for ''Classic Australian SF Series 1-6'', Chimaera Publications
<s>Cover design, Shane Jiraiya Cummings, for ''Macabre: A Journey through Australia's Darkest Fears'', Brimstone Press. </s>'' In last year's awards, nominations for design were moved to Best Achievement.'' * <s>Cover design, Russell B. Farr, for ''Belong'', Ticonderoga Publications. </s> ''In last year's awards, nominations for design were moved to Best Achievement.''* <s>Cover design, Russell B. Farr, for ''The Infernal'', Ticonderoga Publications. </s>'' In last year's awards, nominations for design were moved to Best Achievement.''
* Cover art, Dion Hamill, for ''The Angaelien Apocalyse/The Company Articles of Edward Teach'' novella double, Twelfth Planet Press. ([http://www.twelfthplanetpress.com/the-company-articles-of-edward-teachthe-angaelian-apocalypse])
* Cover art, Dion Hamill, for ''Bleed'', Twelfth Planet Press. ([http://www.twelfthplanetpress.com/publications/bleed])
* Dust-jacket cover art and internal illustrations, Andrew J. McKiernan, for ''Savage Menace & Other Poems of Horror'', P'rea Press.
* Internal illustrations, Andrew J. McKiernan, for ''Festive Fear 2'', Tasmaniac Publications.
<s>Cover design, Amanda Rainey, for ''Scary Kisses'', Ticonderoga Publications. </s>'' In last year's awards, nominations for design were moved to Best Achievement.''
* ''Changing Ways'', Justin Randall, Gestalt Publishing.
* Cover art, Olga Read, for ''Dead Sea Fruit'', Ticonderoga Publications.
* Terra Incognita Australian Speculative Fiction Podcast, Keith Stevenson (producer/ presenter), a monthly podcast of "the best Australian speculative fiction read by the authors who created it". ([http://www.tisf.com.au TISF website])
* ''The Lost Thing'' (short film), Andrew Ruhemann and Shaun Tan, Passion Pictures.
<s>Ticonderoga Publications, Russell B. Farr and Liz Grzyb, for 15 years of independent publishing, producing 18 titles ( 29 editions) and a webzine, ticon4. ([http://ticonderogapublications.com])</s> '' Only achievements in 2010 are eligible.''
===Best New Talent===
* [http://www.thoraiyadyer.com/ Thoraiya Dyer], author. In 2010, publications include "Yowie" in ''Sprawl'', "Sir Pesky Poos-a-lot and the Pony" in ''Worlds Next Door'', ''The Company Articles of Edward Teach'', "The War of the Gnome and the Mountain Devil" in ''Zahir'', "Ambassador" in ''Destination: Future'', and "Death's Daughter and the Clockmaker" in ''Aurealis''.
* Bob Franklin, author of ''Under Stones''.
L.L. Hannett, author.
* Stephen M. Irwin, author of ''The Dead Path''.
* Patty Jansen, short story author of ''Metal Dragon'', ''Little Boy Lost'' and ''Trassi udang'', 1st place winner in the Writers of the Future Contest second quarter 2010.
* Pete Kempshall, writer/editor. 2010 publications include "Signature Walk" in ''Sprawl'', "Dead Letter Drop" in ''Close Encounters of the Urban Kind'', "Brave Face" in ''Andromeda Spaceways Inflight Magazine'' and (as editor) ''Scenes From the Second Storey''.
* David Kernot, editor of ''Andromeda Spaceways Inflight Magazine'' #43
<s>Tracie McBride, short story author. </s> ''She was nominated for the 2008 Sir Julius Vogel Award for Best New Talent.''
* Jeff Ritchie, reviewer, [http://www,scaryminds ScaryMinds].
* Daniel I. Russell, author of ''Samhane''.
* Russell Blackford, for reviews of the Aurealis Classic SF Series, on his blog. [http://metamagician3000.blogspot.com/2010/09/classic-australian-sf.html Classic Australian SF] and following entries
* Damien Broderick, for editing ''Skiffy and Mimesis: More Best of Australian Science Fiction Review (Second Series)'', Wildside Press.
* David Conyers, contributing editor and reviewer for Albedo One since 2007, promoting numerous Australian small press publications in Europe and internationally
* Shane Jiraiya Cummings for 2010 Australian Horror Comics review series on HorrorScope. ([http://www.horrorscope.com.au/search/label/Oz%20Horror%20Comics])
* Rjurik Davidson for "[http://www.faqs.org/periodicals/201004/2059717391.html Avatar: Evaluating a Film in a World of its Own]" in ''Australian Screen Education''.
* Bruce Gillespie, for reviews, in ''SF Commentary''.* Alisa Krasnostein, Alexandra Pierce and Tansy Rayner Roberts, for reviews, in ''Galactic Suburbia'' podcast. ([http://web.me.com/aifinch/TPP/Galactic_Suburbia/Galactic_Suburbia.html Galactic Suburbia])* Chuck McKenzie, for Horror reviews on ''HorrorScope'' and ''NecroScope''.* Ian Mond, for indepth reviews of a variety of speculative media, on his blog. ([http://mondyboy.livejournal.com/])* Ian Mond and Kirstyn McDermott, for reviewing and critiquing speculative fiction novels, in ''The Writer and the Critic'' podcast. ([http://writerandcritic.posterous.com/ The Writer and the Critic])
* Gillian Polack, for "[http://www.bibliobuffet.com/bookish-dreaming/archive-index-bookish-dreaming/1426-reading-a-book-in-twenty-four-hours-the-greyfriar-121910 Reading a Book in Twenty-Four Hours: The Greyfriar]" on ''BiblioBuffet''
* Gillian Polack, for "[http://www.bibliobuffet.com/bookish-dreaming/archive-index-bookish-dreaming/1418-writers-talk-about-urban-fantasy-120510 Writers Talk About Urban Fantasy]" on ''BiblioBuffet''
* Gillian Polack, for "[http://www.bibliobuffet.com/bookish-dreaming/archive-index-bookish-dreaming/1260-the-horror-in-life-an-interview-with-paul-haines-041810 The Horror in Life: An interview with Paul Haines]" on ''BiblioBuffet''
* Tansy Rayner Roberts, for "A Modern Woman's Guide to Classic Who". ([http://tansyrr.com/tansywp/tag/modern-womans-guide/ A Modern Woman's Guide to Classic Who tag])
* Keith Stevenson, for Science Fiction and Horror Reviews, in Aurealis Magazine #43 and 44 (Chimaera Publications). ([http://www.aurealis.com.au/archives.php?show=80&type=4&showcat=4 Review Aurealis #43] and [http://www.aurealis.com.au/archives.php?show=81&type=4&showcat=4 Review Aurealis #44])* Jonathan Strahan and Gary Wolf, for regular review and criticism of speculative publications, film and television, in ''The Coode Street podcast''. ([http://www.jonathanstrahan.com.au/wp/the-coode-street-podcast/])* Grant Watson, for critical film reviews, in ''Bad Film Diairies'' podcast. ([http://badfilmdiaries.podbean.com/ Bad Film Diaries])