2016 Natcon BM agenda
This article details the Agenda for the Business Meeting of the 55th Australian National Science Fiction Convention (the Natcon in 2016) to take place at Contact 2016 in Perth, in the South Stradbroke Room of the Hotel Jen, 159 Roma Street, Brisbane, QLD, at 9.00am, Monday, 28 March, 2016.
1. Confirmation of the Minutes of the Previous Meeting.
2. Business Arising from the Previous Meeting.
3. Natcon Standing Committee Report
4. Site Selection for the 2018 National Convention
5. Ditmar Subcommittee report
6. Convention Reports
- a. 2015 – Swancon 40
- b. 2016 – Contact 2016
- c. 2017 - Continuum 13
7. Selection of the Standing Committee
8. Motions on Notice
9. General Business
- All positions on the Standing Committee of the Natcon Business Meeting will be up for re-election by the meeting.
- All bids for the 2018 Australian National Science Fiction Convention should be received by the Business Meeting chair David Cake before the start of the meeting, and representatives of the bid should be prepared to address the meeting.