2019 Natcon BM agenda
This article details the Agenda for the Business Meeting of the 58th Australian National Science Fiction Convention (the Natcon in 2019) to take place at Continuum 15 in Melbourne, in the Barrayar Room of the Jasper Hotel, 489 Elizabeth Street, Melbourne, VIC, at 8pm, Sunday, 9th June, 2019.
1. Confirmation of the Minutes of the Previous Meeting.
2. Business Arising from the Previous Meeting.
3. Natcon Standing Committee Report
4. Ditmar Subcommittee report
5. Site Selection for the 2021 National Convention
6. Convention Reports
- a. 2018 – Swancon 43
- b. 2019 – Continuum 15
- c. 2020 - Swancon 2020
7. Selection of the Standing Committee
8. General Business
- All positions on the Standing Committee of the Natcon Business Meeting will be up for re-election by the meeting.
- Representatives of bids for the 2021 Australian National Science Fiction Convention should be prepared to address the meeting.